Support material – 10 images/videos documenting past projects.
Scroll to view all the support material.
Click the website logo “Giles Thackway” to view the rest of my website
List of work in the order that they appear:
1) Ribbon Pavillion (glass and brackets 45cm x 30cm x 8cm) exhibited at Petty Cash, New York, USA, 2022 More Information
2) A flyer for a day of artist lead radio broadcasts with Montez Press Radio which I curated and programmed at Chisenhale Gallery, London, UK 2022 More Information
3) Untiled [microscopic extraction], (fuss glass 20cm x 25cm) exhibited at Korai Project Space in Cyprus 2021 – 2022 More Information
4) Heuristics along a path towards its own form (burnt wood and cork, wall piece 170cm x 140cm x 30cm, floor piece 100cm x 70cm x 40cm) exhibited at Goldsmith University, London, UK 2020 More Information
5) Boundaries (brick and mortar 150cm x 150cm x 130cm, wallpaper and graphite 150cm x 300cm) exhibited at Goldsmiths University, London, UK 2019 More Information
6) Julio Claudia Richard (video documentation of a talk 7mins. Wood, marble dust, builders chalk, and various rock types. 150cm x 300cm x 120cm) exhibited at SOMA, Mexico City, Mexico 2016 More Information
7) An ode diligently unfinished (nylon, wool, elastic, viscose rayon, concrete, cotton. 600cm x 60cmm x 1cm) exhibited in Goldsmiths Interim Exhibition, London, UK 2019 More Information
8) London Extracts (various rock types, concrete, wood, soil, clay, perspex. 4 columns 10cm diameter x 2.5cm height) Sanderson Hotel, London, UK 2019 More Information
9) Flue (video documentation 2mins. water, plastic, concrete, metal, wood, drywall. varying dimensions) Presented by 4A Gallery as a part of the 9th Shanghai Biennale, China 2012 More Information
10) Lovic (various materials donated by the public for repair. varying dimensions) Exhibited as a part of the 29th Ljubljana Biennale of Graphic Arts, Slovenia 2011 More Information